Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This home is a Chameleon construction home. The Chameleon building system is based on modular concrete structures, featuring the use of moulds to produce a prefabricated, lightweight concrete roof panel over-locking prefabricated concrete wall panels containing inbuilt gutters and down pipes. The home is designed for low maintenance & energy efficiency.
• 3 large bedrooms with floor to ceiling built ins
• Generous size open plan kitchen, dining, living
• Impressive kitchen with loads of cupboard & bench space
• Outdoor entertainment area/carport
• Rainwater tanks (2 x 5,500 gal) & enviro waste management system
• Fans throughout & internal laundry
• This well designed home is 170m2 under roof & cyclone rated C4
Situated on a generous 1012m2 block in Kabra, this home presents extremely well & offers affordable & sustainable living. Well worth an inspection
1,012m² / 0.25 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.