Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- Land: 153 ha (378 acres)
377 Highly productive acres on the edge of Marlborough Township.
• 6 Freehold titles
• Immaculate fully renovated Colonial home overlooking "Ballendown"
• 85km from the Parkhurst Shopping Centre
• Mostly quality Blue Gum Creek flats running to undulating improved pasture
• Large set of Timber Stockyards with all facilities and numerous outbuildings
• 2 Equipped quality bores.
Agent Comments: "Ballendown" is a very attractive property nicely presented, excellent water, Bruce Highway frontage and will run 50 Breeders.
There is an extensive list of Plant and Equipment available to the successful purchaser.
- Air Conditioning
153 ha / 378 acres
5 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.