Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Hunter Gully Road
- Land: 155 ha (383 acres)
383 Acres (155.05HA) in the Morinish District.
• Approx. 40km North West of Rockhampton.
• Mostly quality forest country running to Blue Gum creek flats.
• Carrying good body of feed with native grasses and Seca Stylo.
• Some pondage banks.
• Good bore with solar pump, mill with tank and 3 dams.
• Permanent holes in Oakey Creek
Agent Comments: A very handy block securely fenced into 3 paddocks and well watered in a good cattle producing district. Owner estimates carrying capacity at 50 breeders.
155 ha / 383 acres
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.