Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
5,866 Acres of quality forest and Brigalow scrub in renowned Morinish district.
• Only 60km West of Rockhampton.
• Strong forest country with approx. 1,000Ha of Brigalow scrub all improved with 500 acres previously cultivated.
• Watered by 6 dams and 3 bores.
• Good yards and 3 sides near new boundary fencing. 7 Paddocks all connected to laneway.
• 5 Bedroom highset home with numerous sheds and outbuildings.
520 Donovan Road has historically run 750 mixed cattle and is located in the renowned Morinish district. It is being sold WIWO with a comprehensive List of Machinery and Stock.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.