Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- Land: 417 ha (1,030 acres)
1030 Acres on the edge of Rockhampton City
• Only 10km from Rockhampton City and Gracemere Saleyards
• Approx. 500 acres of pondage pasture with excellent stand of Para and some Hymenachne
• Balance blue grass and green couch
• 2 Large paddocks and 4 service paddocks
• 3 Freehold Titles with approx. 50Ha flood free
• 2 Wells, 1 Equipped bore with submersible, 3 Windmills
• Good set of timber yards with Vet Crush
• Machinery and Hay sheds
Agents Comment: 'Greenwell Park' has 2 road frontage, is a genuine fattening paddock, historically running 300 AE and will fatten bullocks.
417 ha / 1,030 acres
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.