Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Branch Creek - 50kms Rockhampton
- Land: 227 ha (562 acres)
This well maintained grazing property comprises of undulating iron bark ridges and blue gum flats with an abundance of feed and water. With established pasture pondage this property has that must inspect stamp of approval.
• 227.32 Hectares - 561.7acres in 2 titles.
• Improvements include a solar powered weekender, a workshop/shed for smaller machinery, chook pen and stock yards with vet crush.
• Well water with 6 permanent dams, 2 seasonal dams, a seasonal creek running through the property and an old well that holds water.
• Good timber and 4 barb fencing creates 4 main paddocks with a central holding paddock and a variety of paddocks to cell graze your stock.
• Carrying Capacity of 75 - 80 Breeders
Ready to build your new home, there are many house sites that have 360 degree views overlooking this property. Situated approximately 8kms from Raglan, 50kms Rockhampton, 60kms Gladstone, this property is good breeder country and well worth an inspection.
227 ha / 562 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.