Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
165 Ridgelands Road, Ridgelands
- Land: 189 ha (467 acres)
467 Acres (189HA) Stone's throw from Ridgelands Township and Campdraft Arena.
• 3 Titles (2 Freehold)
• Mostly quality forest country all selectively cleared & developed.
• Numerous paddocks with some sheep pens.
• Well watered with dams and large permanent holes in Ridgelands Creek
• Large machinery shed, poultry shed, pig pens & stock yards
• 18m x 15m Shed for accommodation (Council approved farm use)
165 Ridgelands Road is one of the larger blocks in the district and Ridgelands primary school is within walking distance.
189 ha / 467 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.