WHAT A FIND!
Acreage family home on Rockhampton's door step.
Located on a quiet cul-de-sac this property is set back from the road with an inviting front garden that offers privacy as well as a haven for birdlife.
The double story home offers living both upstairs & down, with internal Tassie Oak stairs, Besser block base & seamless flooring.
• 3-4 bedroom (3 upstairs, 4th bed/rumpus down)
• 2 bathrooms
• Front verandah & downstairs entertaining
• Double car parking under house
• Shed colour bond 12m x 7m (4 bay)
• Rain & bore water supply & 3.5kw solar system can be upgraded to 5kw
In an elevated position, you can enjoy uninterrupted views towards Rockhampton. Specular by night with twinkling city lights. Just over 3 acres of semi-rural acreages, only minutes form major shopping and services. If you love the rural lifestyle this is the place for you.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.