We have a designated Leasing Agent whose sole purpose is to assist you in finding the right property as we understand that this can be an exhausting process. Please see the below helpful hints and tips to make your search and eventual application that much easier.
Finding the Right Property
Our Leasing Consultant will conduct inspections on all our available rental properties. Once you identify a property you wish to view, make sure you email or call our office to register your interest so we can add you to our enquiries register.
Contact our Leasing Consultant directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07 4933 3309
Tips to a Successful Application
Firstly, download the Tenancy Application Formand make sure all your contact information and identification is ready to go.
Please note you’ll need Adobe Reader to open the Application Form and add your details – if you don’t have it on your computer, please click here to download it.
Here is what you will need:
- Full Contact information of all proposed occupants including mobile phone numbers and email addresses
- Current residential address information
- Details of all pets (if any) including type, size, breed and whether they are kept inside or outside
- Vehicle registration numbers for all proposed occupants and whether any of the occupants are smokers or not
- Personal References, to be on the safe side its best to have 3 personal references (people that have been to your current home)
- Employment Details, name of your employer and payroll contact details. We do need to call and confirm employment
Identification – 100 points required
- Photo ID (Drivers License/Passport) (Compulsory)
- Centrelink Statement (Compulsory)
- Proof of Income/Pay Slips
- Current Bank Statement
- Proof of Address (Electricity / Phone Bill)
- Birth Certificate
- Bank/Medicare Cards
- Copy of Residential Rates Notice
How we process your application
- Before submitting your application, you or or someone on your behalf will need to view the property and accept you would like to apply for the property in its current condition
- Your application will be processed during normal business hours, we do require 3 business days to process
- After checking, your application is submitted to the owner for their decision. Their decision is final
Should your application be successful
- You will not be committed to the property until you view and agree to the relevant Tenancy Agreement and its terms. Once agreed, you are committed to the property and are required to pay 2 weeks rent in advance within 24 hours. The property will not be removed from our availability list until the rent is paid and the agreement is fully signed
- Once the commencement date is agreed, it can not be changed
- Before moving in, you are required to pay your bond, equivalent to 4 weeks rent. We do not accept bond transfers, however QLD housing bond loans will be accepted once approved.
- We are a cashless office and therefore require electronic payment of rent. Here we recommend the following 3 options – EFTPOS, BPAY or the DEFT payment system.
- Please make an appointment with our Property Manager to sign the relevant tenancy documentation. These appointments can be made weekdays between 8.30am – 5pm, please allow 30 mins for this.
ONCE APPROVED, ARRANGE THE FOLLOWING SERVICES
Either complete our Agency Utility Connection Form, available from Reception or arrange personally the following services as applicable:
- Power Connection
- Gas Connection (if applicable)
- Phone Connection
- Contents Insurance – Arrange personally